Saturday, July 21, 2012

10 things i hate about you

I hate the way you talk to me,  and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car,  I hate it when you stare.  I hate your big dumb combat boots  and the way you read my mind.  I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme.  I hate the way you’re always right,  I hate it when you lie.  I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry.  I hate it when you’re not around,  and the fact that you didn’t call.  But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,  not even close… not even a little bit…  not even at all.  -"10 things i hate about you" movies.

1 comments:

vian said...

everything is not what we think is right becomes a necessity that makes us people who know everything ... but try to be what is needed is a special thing that we can do